SENTHIL EDUCATION SOCIETY was established in the year 1994. With a view to help the poor and meritorious students in the field of Education irrespective of caste,
creed and religion. Its a registered society under Societies Registration Act 1860.
Senthil College of Education is situated in Puducherry in Pondicherry state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from NCTE and it is affiliated to Pondicherry University. b’Senthil College of Education’, Puducherry offers 9 courses across 1 streams namely Education and across 2 degrees like B.Ed, Diploma. b’Senthil College of Education’ campus is spread over 1674 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as A/C, AV Lab, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Convo. Hall, Counselling, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room are also there.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To educate economically poor children.
- To educate equally regardless of caste, creed, religion and sex
- To convey to the children of poor, backward classes, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, the welfare schemes of the Government in whatever respect.
- To inculcate in pupils the knowledge of science, literature and fine arts.
- To eradicate illiteracy among the public, with the help of the members of this society or/and by Government.
- To organize service camps for children so as to strengthen National Integration and International understanding.
- To conduct, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, competitions etc to bring out the knowledge of science, literature and find arts from the children.
- To collect funds from various sources and utilize them fully for the development of school children.
- To print, publish journals, periodicals, books and etc., to exhibit films and to give lectures for diffusion of useful knowledge among the children and the society.
- To start schools, colleges and institutions for imparting education in all fields.
- To do all such other lawful acts and deeds as are essential or conductive to the attainment of the above said objects of the society.