ACCREDITED WITH "B" GRADE by NAAC
(Affiliated to Pondicherry University)
The college has been established in the academic year 2005-06.
The NOC issued by the Govt. of Puducherry is shown.
The Latest Recognition order of NCTE, SRC, Bangalore is shown
The college is affiliated to the Pondicherry University. which is the Central University. The Affiliation Order from the University is shown.
Our Senthil College of Education has conducted a National Seminar on RECENT TRENDS IN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY AND ICT IN TEACHER EDUCATION on 18th & 19th May 2007.
Prof. S.K. Thakur,The former Vice-Chairman, National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi participated in the National Seminar and delivered a lecture on "Recent Trends in Education".
The peer team of NAAC visited Our College On 27,28&29 of NOV 2014.
Our Institution has been Accredited with a B grade for a period of five years from 10/12/2014.NAAC Certificate
Principal Approval From Pondicherry University
List of staff
*Non Teaching Staff
Pschyology LAB   LIST OF ITEMS
ICT LAB   LIST OF ITEMS
Physical Science LAB   LIST OF ITEMS
Biological Science LAB   LIST OF ITEMS
Physical Health and Yoga Education   LIST OF ITEMS
Total No. of BOOKS =7094
Journals = 22
Competitive Exam Magazines =05
1. Library Automation software is available
2. Good number of Encyclopedia, Dictionaries, Periodicals, Weeklies and Dailies.
3. Reference section is also available
4. Internet facility is available
5. INFLIB NET facility available
6. Xerox machine
Rs.33,000/- per student per year. This amount is fixed by the Fee Committee set up by the Govt. of Union Territory of Pondicherry.
*Ragging Is Probhibited
1. B.Ed., is a one year course. Therefore there is no senior student who involves ragging of the new students joining in our college.
2. For the past one decade there is no problem of ragging in our institution.
3. A committee consisting of three Asso. Prof. is set up to watch the unwanted activities / ragging by talks among the newly joined boys or girls or both.
AFFIDAVIT AND CONSTRUCTION DRAWING